Three months ago, I arrived in Melbourne where I am currently doing my semester abroad. I really like this city so far and want to explore the “world’s most liveable city”. Here are some short explanations and stories of the pictures which I have taken the first weeks.
- The “Must-sees” Flinders Street Station & Hosier Lane: Very iconic building (train station) and street which are famous spots of Melbourne.
- Hawthorn: The suburb of my university – On Glenferrie road you can find lots of cafes, restaurants, supermarkets etc.
- Swinburne University of Technology: The universiy where I currently do my semester abroad
- Docklands Winter Fireworks: every Friday evening in July and August you could go to the Docklands and watch a very beatiful firework which was reflected in the water.
- Brighton Beach: This beach is famous for its colourful, bright beach houses.
- St. Kilda Pier: At sunset, you can watch some penguins coming to the pier.